1. Anyone who has a library card from this library may use the internet and the computer CD ROM reference materials whenever the library is open.
2. Library Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
3. There is no fee for surfing the net or for using these CD ROM reference materials. If you wish to print WebPages from the internet, the cost is NT$1 for each sheet printed.
4. Our library helpers will be responsible to:
(1) Maintain the computers, internet connectors, and printers.
(2) Add paper to the printer and care for jammed paper.
(3) Clear the computer files.
(4) Provide user-related manuals and regulations for hardware and software.
(5) Due to lack of personnel, we are unable to help you after you get on the INTERNET or answer technical questions.
(6) If situations happen to change, these services may be altered accordingly.
5. Please note:
(1) People who do not keep these regulations will have their privileges to use the computers withdrawn.
(2) Users may not install any software or save any personal files on library computers. Library staff/personnel will erase any sort of files that are not a part of the library’s own personal files.
(3) Library computers are for not personal use. It is used only for browsing for books and surfing the internet. If you are using your own computer, you may use it as you wish but distracting others is not allowed. Personal computers and library computers are not to be connected for any reason and users are not allowed to plug in their own equipment in our library computers (i.e. USB connections.).
(4) Computers and the INTERNET are for public use. Whatever anyone does or says on the INTERNET is a personal thing, and he/she must be responsible for it personally. It is not the responsibility of Holy Light Theological Seminary.
(5) Due to lack of computer facilities, if someone else is waiting to use the computer, the time for each person will be limited to one hour.
(6) Anyone who uses these computers illegally must personally be responsible for the legal punishment incurred and pay for the damages. If such a situation occurs, we will have the right to contact the proper legal officials to care for it.
The Library Committee has established the above regulations. If there is a need for change, the Committee will care for it.